These 3 layer non-medical 100% linen masks are proudly made in Canada, featuring a salmon design in pale grey or red by KWAKAWKA'WAKW and Squamish artist Klatle-Bhi. This mask allows you to insert an optional filter for a fourth layer and has adjustable elastic ear loops. Additionally, these masks feature an adjustable nose wire for a better fit.
These reusable masks are not intended to be a replacement for medical grade PPE and no claims are being made that they are. It is advisable to wash this mask before using as well as after wearing.
Due to hygiene concerns these are FINAL SALE
When wearing cloth masks be sure to:
- Wash hands before placing mask on your face
- To remove, pull on the band behind one ear and 'peel' off across your face. If you can't wash right away, place mask in an area that can be sanitized later
- Wash mask in soap and warm water and hang to dry
- Wash your hands after touching or removing your worn mask
Discounts are not currently applicable on this item.
* Royalties paid on this product
The salmon is a symbol of fertility, immortality, and sustainer of life. As a renewable food source, the Salish People guard and have deep reverence and respect for salmon and their habitat.
All over satisfied
Out of the four masks I have, this is my fav. Comfortable, well made and very attractive.